Cold Lake Museums and Cold Lake Air Force Museum are looking for 4 students to fill the following positions: Curatorial Staff
Please read the following information and submit your résumé to Linda Dunn, Curatorial Manager, Cold Lake Museums.
Summer staff will help with all museum roles:
- Building maintenance
- Grounds maintenance
- Visitor interaction
- Office Administration
- Collections – handling and care
- Organizing; and,
- Special projects
- Applicants should have a minimum of high school education and be attending or planning to attend postsecondary school in the fall of 2021.
- Applicants will have an interest in community especially culture and history.
- Applicants will have good computer skills, organizational skills, and professional deportment.
- Applicants will be able to work in a team or individually.
- Applicants will have dependable transportation to and from work. Driver’s License is an asset.
Applicants should familiarize themselves with the museums and some local history especially about both museums.