October 3, 2020
Here is what you need to know:
- Visits are by reservation only. No walk-ins will be accepted. All reservations must be pre-booked.
- Reservations spots are an hour in length beginning at 10am. The last reservation spot is at 2pm.
- Reservations are an hour in length. Visitors will be asked to keep their visit within the 1 hour window in order to maintain social distancing for other groups.
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 10 people per reservation.
- Please call 780-594-3546 to make a reservation over the phone or email [email protected].
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors including children in grade 4 and above.
- All visitors must use sanitizer before entering the museum.
- Washrooms will not be available for visitors.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the museum.
- Under no circumstances shall anyone touch the artifacts.
- Admission is $5.00/person or $10.00/immediate family. The Museum is cash only at this time.
- The museum will not be offering guided tours at this time.
- All visitors shall abide by COVID-19 rules.
- The kit shop will be open and is cash only at this time.
- Access to the remainder of the facility is not permitted at this time (Oil & Gas, Heritage and Aboriginal galleries).